P.O. Box 291 · Hinckley, UT 84635 · (435) 864-2939
Objectives * Education *
* Employment * Other Info
Interested in Information Technology field in the Intermountain west area. Highly skilled in the use of computers, database systems, Job Planning & Scheduling with computer based systems. Most interested in Power Plant opportunities in Middle Management and/or Training in the Planning, Scheduling or Instrumentation & Controls areas.
Utah State University (1994 - 2000)
Snow College (1986 - 1994)
- Associate of Science June 1994
- Cum Laude
Intermountain Power Service Corporation (1984 - 2000)
- I&C Technician (1984 - 1994) Troubleshoot and maintain electronic, hydraulic, pneumatic instrumentation. Worked during construction of two identical 800 Megawatt Drum type B&W Boilers installing and setting up all Instrumentation and Controls. After startup the work was to troubleshoot problems and maintain the equipment.
- Maintenance Planner, I&C and Mechanical (1994 - 2000) The Planning work expanded my skills in troubleshooting problems in the instrumentation and controls field. Writing job plans, ordering parts, scheduling work around equipment availability, verifying work was completed as planned.
Kansas City Power & Light (1979 - 1984)
- I&C Technician Troubleshoot and maintain electronic, hydraulic, pneumatic instrumentation. Work with engineering to design and install instrumentation and controls to improve efficiency and reliability of an 800 Megawatt Supercritical Unit and an 800 Megawatt Drum type Unit.
King Radio Corporation (1974 - 1979)
- Electronics Technician (1974 - 1976) Tuning and setting up all types of Navigational and Communications equipment. Troubleshooting the failures and repairing the problems that were found.
- Lead Electronics Technician (1976 - 1979) Supervising thirty assemblers and electronics technicians during the construction and testing of aeronautical and navigational electronic equipment.
U.S. Navy (1969 - 1973) The first year was spent in schools, following that I was assigned to the U.S.S. Pargo. This was a nuclear powered fast attack submarine attached to the Atlantic Fleet. My time on the Pargo was spent as a Quartermaster. The last year of my tour of duty was as the Assistant Navigator. My rank when leaving the Navy was E-5 (Second Class Petty Officer)
Interested? Please contact me at email@example.com